•We believe in the inspiration, infallibility, and inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures.
• We believe in the authority of the Holy Scriptures in all matters.
• We believe in a literal Heaven and Hell.
• We believe in the total depravity of man.
• We believe all people are sinners by birth, nature, choice, and practice.
• We believe Jesus is the virgin born Son of God.
• We believe Jesus, being fully God, became flesh, lived a sinless life, and ultimately died
on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of mankind.
• We believe that God would have all men to be saved
• We believe that “whosoever will” may come unto Jesus.
• We believe the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, through faith in His
finished work on the cross, is the only means by which a person can be saved from the
penalty and bondage of sin.
• We believe in the eternal security of the believer.
• We believe the Lord has given His church two ordinances: Baptism by immersion after
conversion and the Lord’s Supper.
• We believe there is one true and living God, who exists in three persons: Father, Son,
and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus from death, His subsequent ascension
into Heaven, and His promised and imminent return to the earth for the Saints.
We believe in the church - a living spiritual body of which Christ is the Head, and of which all regenerated people are members. We believe that a local church is a company of believers in Jesus Christ, immersed on a credible confession of faith, and associated for worship, work, and fellowship. We believe that to these local churches were committed, for perpetual observance, the ordinances of baptism and the Lord's Supper, and that God has laid upon these churches the task of proclaiming to a lost world the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior, and the enthroning of Him as Lord and Master. We believe that all human betterment and social improvements are the inevitable by-products of such a Gospel.